Maps In Group Map 5 at 1:(-2316, -598):0
Accurate map
Parent: 5-26-Red
 Faction: House Redoran
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i5-74-Red_Rats_1.esp 20.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
(-19, -4) A cave. Contains some sort of alchemical ingredient (please specify when claiming!) and a team of people harvesting it to sell. This is a small-scale operation, and not a mine of sorts.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:48 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
horus
Developer
06 Aug 2014

CLAIMING.

As per the description, a cave with some bros harvesting some material. How about some glass? Also, this is my first cave claim, so my first few uploads might be...well, bad, and I'd appreciate some general critiques, especially in regards to layout.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

You can begin working on the cave, but hold off on the what's in it. I'm thinking the alchemical ingredient would be one of the stone like ingredients like Alexandrite or Topaz, not a regular mining item like glass - I'll double check with the powers that be.

EDIT:
This may also be a good place for the player to have to work to get the alchemical ingredient. I am thinking of possibly scripting some rocks that the player would have to break with a pick in order to get to the ingredient. I can do the scripting if need be - or help you along with it.

For the script I'm thinking it would first require the player to be holding the miners pick in order break open the rock. Then if their strength is < 100 post the message "Really! You think you can even scratch the surface of this rock with those puny muscles". If strength > 100 but less than 200 - it takes 10 hits to break the rock, if strength > 200 then it takes 3 hits. Once the player breaks the rock you hear a crumbling sound and the rock disappears.
The rocks would be placed over all the ingredients and several would have nothing behind them.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

When I wrote this description I was thinking of a more biological ingredient. Depending on what others think, I think it's a more interesting concept.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Did you have something in mind, besides mushrooms? Or are you thinking of maybe penning in some creature?
Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Something such as mushrooms, or bloatspores.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:50 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
horus
Developer
06 Aug 2014

Alright, I'll just upload the cave itself before I add anything fancy to it. Aeven, did you have any other ideas as to how the cave should look layout-wise?

EDIT: Also, which cave type should I be using? Lava, mold, etc. Or does it matter?
Post Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Any progress on this?
Post Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:32 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
horus
Developer
06 Aug 2014

Unfortunately no progress as of yet. I'll hopefully have something uploaded within a few weeks or so.
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

How about now - any progress?
Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

How's progress going on this?
Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Revoking due to claimant's inactivity.
Post Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Claimage. The cave will be small and filled with Bloatspore shrooms.
Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Granting - remember to use TR's bloatspore - the vanilla one has some caspering issues.
Post Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Finished!
Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Review send -->
Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: Ambient/Sunlight/Fog/IllegaltoSleepHere: Alright/OK/OK/Good
Correct Tileset: Yes
Books: Good
Containers: Good
Rotation: Good
Locks/Traps: None(ok)
Lights: Ok
Sounds: Great
In-game: Good

FLOATERS:
-in_cavern_stairs00
-apparatus_j_alembic_01
-tr_misc_stn_platter_01 (2 of them)

BLEEDERS:
-TR_cont_crate_long_food
-TR_w_cook_knife_02
-TR_w_cook_knife_01

OTHER ISSUES:
-Moved in_pyboulder02 down so that it could be seen within the interior.
-Raised in_cavern_beam30 slightly so the stairs could rest
properly.
-Moved crates, added lights, two bedrolls, and some other things so that the cave's occupants could have a chance to sleep.

Comments A nice, creative interior with very few errors!

Rating 9.5 out of 10

TR_i5-74-Red.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_i5-74-Red.esp
 Filesize:  20.87 KB
 Downloaded:  64 Time(s)

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:50 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group