Parent: 4-8-Hla
 Faction: House Hlaalu
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-467-Hla_RyanS_2.esp 11.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-467-Hla_sasquatch_1.esp 45.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-467-Hla_RyanS_1.esp 7.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
(-18, -27) Cave. This claim has two entrances, one a snowy dark hole, and the other a cave door. The bottom half is a normal cave, the top is a snow cave.

Consider doing something interesting to allow the player to reach the snow cave part up top.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:30 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

I will claim this one and make it as large a vertical cave as the exterior will allow. py on bottom snow cave on top. cave was formed by snow melt and will be deep as it is tall with a small channel on the bottom (blocked off) for water to escape. player will enter about halfway and climb natural ramp pieces through big ice stal to the dark snow hole.
Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Not granting. Please finish your other claims.
Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

would most like to claim this.
Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Granting.
Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

OOPS! ignore this post.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

i had intended to make this a very tall vertical cave but am lacking the necessary to complete it according to my intended plan.

revoke.

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revoked by request
Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

I think I'll give this one a go. The cave will be large and open, with rock formations leading up to the ice tunnels.
Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Have fun :)
Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Update! Still much needs to be done Smile
Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:45 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Finished!
Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:43 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Off with this then!
Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Before I review this, will someone verify the exterior entrances for me? It's these two areas that have bounding boxes highlighted, correct?

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:48 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

That's what I worked with, so they better be. Razz

I'm sure those are correct, as they are the only entrances that can really match the description at all.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:40 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

RyanS wrote:
That's what I worked with, so they better be. Razz

I'm sure those are correct, as they are the only entrances that can really match the description at all.
Thanks, Ryan. This isn't an official review yet but the vertical depth of the interior is very shallow compared to the distance between the two exterior entrances. And since the interior is one cell, "crawling through the spaces" using the PassageScript won't give it the illusion that it's a long space to pass through because you can see the map of the entire interior.

The tunnel that leads up needs to be a lot deeper and longer so that the player feels like they're crawling through the inside of a mountain top. Either I can do it myself or just send it back to you to extend the tunnel. Everything else is fine.

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Tes96 wrote:
Thanks, Ryan. This isn't an official review yet but the vertical depth of the interior is very shallow compared to the distance between the two exterior entrances.
I just compared the interior to the exterior in the CS, and they were both actually very close to matching. This shouldn't be a problem.
Tes96 wrote:
And since the interior is one cell, "crawling through the spaces" using the PassageScript won't give it the illusion that it's a long space to pass through because you can see the map of the entire interior.

I wasn't really thinking of such an illusion. I was more just thinking of adding the dark hole for extra flavor. And in-game, I don't quite imagine there being such a long distance in-between spaces, anyways.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:46 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: Illegal to Sleep: No

-Added 540/800 health to BM huntsman longsword
-Locked bm_dungeonlloot_chest at 30 (Final reviewer can change this if needed)
-Lowered lighting a little

Comments Nice little cave-combo, RyanS. Again, thanks for pointing out that you had it right originally.

Rating

Clean TR_i4-467-Hla.esp
 Description:
1st Review

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_i4-467-Hla.esp
 Filesize:  11.65 KB
 Downloaded:  60 Time(s)

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group