i4-482-Red

The interior claims in this forum are currently in the review process.

Moderators: Seneca37, Andres Indoril, Lead Developers

Miraclestone
Developer

Post by Miraclestone »

I'm fine with using 5, to be clear I wanted Sasquatch to post what they had so far, not go ahead and fix more but I'm ok with it. I'm a pretty easy going person and I don't feel like Sasquatch is intruding on my rights. I signed up to be an asset and help a project that I've been following since the beginning not to make a 'name' or 'mark' for myself. I like busy work ... keeps me busy :D. Also as I stated I like what Sasquatch has so far, I'm happy to help correct issues and get the interior past review.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

All's well then. Carry on :)
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

Thanks man! The interior is close to done, but if you can think up some cool touches to add go for it. Here are some additional comments on int. The note on desk should be something related to quest. The note on top of crate should give egg count, something recording date delivered to tower and # of crates. Note pinned to bedpost was intended to be a stern warning about not being drunk while on duty or maybe something humorous like not properly organizing alcohol water jugs by color (no filling blue or green water jug with alcohol). There needs to be redoran type armor here because I think I left it out of other tower (not sure). Might also drop a couple eggs in open crate for people to peer in there. This of course subject to your own discretion.
my opinion.
Miraclestone
Developer

Post by Miraclestone »

As an interior dev I'm not sure if I should be concerned with quest related items, best leave that up to the quest devs. I'm happy to add the funny note on the bed and the eggs though. I've been very busy this week but next week I should have time to finish the interior, as you stated its almost done so I should have it complete by next weekend latest.
Miraclestone
Developer

Post by Miraclestone »

---UPDATE---

Alright so this is a good ways along, I'm sure I will have to fix some positioning especially considering I didn't place all the items myself but the concept is stable. Would like to hear back from Sasquatch and have their blessing on the changes I made; I can tell they really worked hard on the interior and put a lot of thought into it. I wanted to add a chest with paper on the ground floor next to the table to help establish that it is being used for writing; am I allowed to create my own chest ID to fit this need (will it be absorbed into the greater mod after the interior is cleared) or do I have to stick with what I was given in TR_data + the base master files? Also, I placed some webs to try and add some depth to the interior; am I allowed to use webs in a lived in interior and if so will it stand out too much compared to other guard towers? Despite me saying in my last post I would add the funny note and eggs, I didn't because of still not completely understanding what my responsibilities are and if I should be taking on those tasks. Thanks for the response(s) in advance and hope you are well!
sasquatch2o
Developer

Post by sasquatch2o »

I like the changes you have made here so far. Weapon rack and the new shelf really fill this thing out. I did prefer the desk up top, but that is a fairly minor thing, but I do have a couple suggestions. I made the mistake of not placing enough of their standard eq, something you have already mostly corrected, but you could also create or try to find a crate that contains gah-Julan armor instead of regular bonemold. I also recommend replacing a couple weapons with their standard steel mace or silver longsword for sake of consistency. If you want, try placing several eggs in the open crate. This makes peeking inside more interesting. Maybe swap one or both single egg count crates for 10's. Thats my thoughts. Good work.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Guards
my opinion.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Just checking to see if you'd made any progress with this claim.
Miraclestone
Developer

Post by Miraclestone »

Hello, I've been working on and off on the claim for the past month but not a lot of progress has been made since I last uploaded a file. I'll upload a file now but I still need to position the weapons on the table at the bottom of the stairs and fix the desk on the ground floor. I'll finish these two problems and then make several passes through the claim to find floats and blends, after that I will submit a finished file for reviewing. I plan of getting this done before the end of the year but until the holidays are over I will be busy. Happy Holidays and hope all reading this are well!
Miraclestone
Developer

Post by Miraclestone »

Done! Perhaps someone could take a quick look before shipping it to reviewing to see if there are any glaring issues I can fix first. Happy new year as well.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Looks very good. Just a few minor issues

1) The bookshelf downstairs is bleeding into the rug. But that can be easily fixed by making the rug smaller.

2) Feathers on the arrows should not bleed.

Like I said, minor issues that can be fixed in review.
So I am pushing this to review. Please feel free to claim a new interior.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

Off to review
sirrah
Developer

Post by sirrah »

Clean: Yes
Northmarker: Present
Lighting: Good
Illegal To Sleep Here: Not set.

Floaters: