Goto page Previous  1, 2
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

This is not an actual attempt to create a working shell; just to roughly map the volume of the canton to show the maximum amount of space the interiors have to play with. Basically this. If we use this approach in future, the in_v_l_int_center_01 pieces would be divvied up between interior claims so that the claimers have a clear idea of how much space they have to work with with their interiors without having to constantly compare with all adjacent claims. (Not necessarily a hard limit; expanding past the limit would be negotiable, but generally more complicated).

Edit: as for getting to the bottom level, they are actually connected, but the entrances are considerably off-set, largely due to some hallways in the waistworks being too long. It's because I was concerned that shells might not properly match up that I made that plugin. It might be worthwhile to create a comparison plugin using a vanilla canton, though. I might get on that...
Post Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

I've started writing my dialogue for Almas Thirr. You can read the first draft here.
Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group