Wilderness

Development of the Imperial city of Old Ebonheart on the Eastern Mouth of the Thirr River.

Moderator: Lead Developers

gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Wilderness

Post by gro-Dhal »

Something I didn't mention at last night's meeting- it would be handy to get an overview of the region this section covers outside of Old Ebonheart itself. Particularly Ints and important locations. I've had a look in the CS but it's not clear to me where the borders are. Is the Dwemer ruin Bthung in this section? And St Seryn's Infirmary?
Test
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

I [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319466]assumed[/url] the Othrensis section covered all the Indoril/Temple claims, and the OE section only the city and its immediate wilderness as present in its claim file (so no Bthung or infirmary) - mostly because no one raised any objection to that.
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

As a non-exterior person, i'm fine with that.
Test
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

So as not to clutter up the [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24354]things to be done[/url] thread, I'll put this here, as it certainly qualifies as wilderness.

In the linked thread I suggested adding one or two islands north of Old Ebonheart to improve the overall appearance of the Thirr River Delta. At the same time, we want to avoid visually shrinking the Inner Sea. If adding the islands is approved, the exterior modder would need to ensure that both of those needs are met.

As the islands are off-shore, I think they would be well-suited as an exterior claim for the one-or-two new exterior modders we have who are looking for work. The islands should probably match the visuals of the Ascadian Isles, and the claim could include making the surrounding underwater areas more appealing to explorers.