Parent: 4-1-Hla
 Faction: House Hlaalu
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-495-Hla_RyanS_1.esp 8.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-495-Hla_RyanS_2.esp 34.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Cave

Cell Co-ordinates and Shell here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/j9520zxx0a1nuu0/cave1.jpg
Last Edited by Swiftoak
(Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Unlocking. Feel free to get creative, but don't do anything too huge or spectacular, as this is a low-level region. (Think thestarter dungeons in early-game Morrowind). These interiors are in the Thirr River Region. Most of these caves should have something to do with the smuggling, as it's an important part of the concept of this region. Again, keep it low level. Perhaps have them tied to the trafficking of slaves or the nearby plantations, since they're located closeby.
Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Claiming! I plan to create a large, demolished cave. The entrance will be an old, caved in smugglers hideout. Through a hidden crack in the wall, the player will discover a whole new, undisturbed cave. I plan to add some very small dwarven influence at the end of the tunnel, perhaps with the destroyed entrance of a ruin.
Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:48 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Cheers! Have at it!
Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Update! This one's turning out quite nicely. Very Happy
Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:54 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Finished! I hope the dwemer ruin at the end of the cave is all right, as I added more than what I said in my description.
Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:10 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group