Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hi everyone, I'd like to let you all know that Rats and rot have been added to the Lead Developers group to better assist with the shaping of TR's creative vision.

Rats is an incredibly skilled quest designer, often has good ideas, and is talented in many other things. He has experience working in various aspects of the project, and is incredibly flexible. His vision will be beneficial to the ends of project management and Master Planning.

rot is also a skilled quest designer, and has a really good working knowledge regarding scripting and the technical aspects of quest implementation. While the position of Lead Designer isn't keyed to any particular discipline, having someone with rot's expertise on board project management will be incredibly beneficial, especially at times when arvisrend can be too busy. Managing things like splitting claims, scripts, etc.

- Haplo

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Melchior Dahrk
Developer
28 Nov 2008

Congrats to the both of you!
Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

Congratulations!
Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Matin Sanguine
Developer
22 Aug 2012

Congratulations Rats and rot! I'm sure you two will do a swell job in your new positions.

"As to where the ash comes from.. fuck if I care." -Sload

"At TR, we LOVE our quests to be steeped in lore, so you'd be able to flex your CHIM there just fine." - Nanu

Claims Completed: 4
Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Congrats!
Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Congrats to both of you!
Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Congratulations! Very Happy

*Stares at typo in topic...*

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

What typo?

*whistles*
Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:46 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
cookie16
Developer
27 Oct 2012

Congrats
Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
6plus
Developer
24 Apr 2011

CongRats and... congrot!
Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group