Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

The missing Daedric helmets (Dagon and Sheogorath related) from Beth concept art. Claimed by Ashstaar.

CA: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/download.php?id=21738

Original thread: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24282

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Updated. Includes the three "missing" helms. Worsas made the Sheogorath helm which I only altered slightly. Asylum made the original Boethia "tickle" helm which I altered heavily to be more accurate to the concept art. The Dagon helm is my work completely.
Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Amazing work! Very Happy
Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

What is the status of these? 90%? Claimed?
Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

This is as well as finished. Use the existing file.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Moving to review.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Should these be unique artefacts or can they be used multiple times? (I understand they should be rare.)

For comparison:
UESP wrote:

Daedric Face of God

Tukushapal, Sepulcher

Daedric Face of Inspiration

Galdal Omayn (Ghostgate, Tower of Dusk)
Ibar-Dad
Mamaea, Shrine of Pitted Dreams

Daedric Face of Terror

Forgotten Vaults of Anudnabia, Forge of Hilbongard
(enter through Omaren Ancestral Tomb)
Enar Dralor, (Ghostgate, Tower of Dusk Lower Level)
Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

If vanilla Morrowind considers the helms as just very rare items(not artifacts), I think we should probably do the same. It seems that Ragox has already thought of some great artifact ideas, anyway. Very Happy

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Post Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group