Accurate map
Local map: OE Towers West
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-767-Imp_EJRS_1.esp 9.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
One of the three tiny wall towers in Old Ebonheart West. Off-limits from civilians and locked, so feel free to include some sweet loot.

#D on Local Map.
Last Edited by rot
(Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:57 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

How come there aren't any posts in this thread?

Well anyway, do you have an update for this, EJRS?

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

Yeti wrote:
How come there aren't any posts in this thread?

Because this and EJRS' other Ebonheart claims were picked up via this thread.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

No update for this yet, I've mostly been trying out a few different solutions for the topmost part of the towers.
Once I've come up with something I'm satisfied with, I'll go ahead and finish the lower parts.

I have a day off tomorrow, so there might very well be an update, perhaps even a finished version.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

Made good progress today. The shafts of towers D, E and F are now completed, the only detail that remains to be settled is the design for the top of the tower. Had two designs, scrapped one, came up with another. Once I've settled on a design, I'll be done in a matter of minutes.

One question: would it be OK if I put these three towers in the same cell, or would it be preferable to put them in separate cells?
It seems kind of proper to do the tree-in-one-thing, seeing as it is something Bethesda has done a lot in the original game, but I really don't know if it affects gameplay in any way at all.
Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

As far as I'm aware the only possible issue with them being in the same cell is they'll have the same name.
That's no issue at all if they're connected, and I'd say debatably not an issue if they're not connected either, because "Old Ebonheart, Tower" is nondescript enough and what's the point of having a "South Tower 1", "South Tower 2", etc.
Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

I would rather see these towers kept as separate cells.
Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:29 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

Version 1

TR_i3-767-imp_EJRS.ESP
 Description:
Tower D

Download
 Filename:  TR_i3-767-imp_EJRS.ESP
 Filesize:  9.83 KB
 Downloaded:  59 Time(s)

Post Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Use Bero's file at end of claim
Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group