Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-770-Imp_RyanS_5.esp 64.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-770-Imp_RyanS_3.esp 43 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-770-Imp_RyanS_2.esp 33 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-770-Imp_RyanS_1.esp 20.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-770-Imp_RyanS_4.esp 50.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
The main gates of Old Ebonheart comprising of two pairs of towers. Being the only land entrance to the town, this interior acts as checkpoint for trade caravans and diplomatic/military envoys who'd enter there. Should include a small Census and Excise desk for checking and recording the visitors (preferably in the larger western tower since it's accessible from the ground) as well as quarters for the guards stationed with the gatekeeping duty. The Census and Excise check-in area is accessible to civilians whereas the military quarters obviously aren't.

Also, an activator crank with which the gates can be lowered would be fun (scripting not necessary, can be applied later). Consider also the possibility that the military off-limits areas could have an access to the city's sewer system for sneaky gameplay purposes.

See the Local Map.
Last Edited by Rats
(Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Claiming! I will pretty much include everything above, including the crank and the CE office. I was thinking that the off-limits guards' quarter could be fairly large, with room for a small armory, dining area, and bedrooms for off-duty soldiers. I will also include a secret door to the sewers. Should I also include a guard captain's quarters in one of the towers? (Preferably east)
Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Grant!

Sounds like a solid plan. Not quite sure if the numero uno captain of the townsguard would be stationed here (imagined that he/she could be found somewhere in the Castle itself), but certainly some sort of Gatekeeper Officer could make his home here.

Hidden doors are awesome.
Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Update! The western tower is finished. I still have to complete the other cells.
Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:36 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Great work so far! The 'toll booth'-style CE office is ingenious. Can't wait to see the rest of the interior.
Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:54 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Thanks Rats!

And also...Update! The secret sewer entrance, as well as the gate crank have been created. I'm not so sure about how the secret door was made, so opinions would help! Very Happy
Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:02 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

New smallish update.Smile I improved the sewer entrance and detailed the eastern tower a bit. There is still much to be done.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:31 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Looking great, keep up the good work!

The hidden door + the sewer entrance looks fine IMO.

Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:12 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Update! Finished with the two big towers, now just the small ones remain! Very Happy

TR_i3-770-Imp.ESP
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_i3-770-Imp.ESP
 Filesize:  50.53 KB
 Downloaded:  58 Time(s)

Post Sun May 11, 2014 11:26 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

After a few months of work, I am finally proud to call this one finished!

The west tower includes a C&E booth with a small record library and storage. The eastern tower includes the gate crank, along with the guard/gatekeeper quarters. The two small towers include various storage, and a training room includes an office that leads to the secret sewer entrance.
Post Tue May 13, 2014 12:02 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

There is a secret passage to the sewers, in the training area.

Edit: Please use file at bottom of the claim. Just got new privileges, and hoped that I'd have a new button show up to put my file at the top - but alas no.
Post Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group