Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

In light of the proposal to redesign the city, it's worth looking at what we like in the current iteration. A lot of things from it can and should be reused in a new design.

Try taking screenshots of areas you like, and maybe say what you like about them. If you know something has a really great interior to go along with it, then that too is something you could write and link about.

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:09 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

A sunken Old Mournhold Temple.
More Old Mournhold ruins. I'd like to keep these indicators of Almalexia's history.
The implementation could improve, but I really like this public fountain.
I like the labyrinth multi-layered look of this area
and how the buildings of the city tower over each other, with this castle looming overhead.
The Imperial Pro-consulate island looks rather nice.
I like the look of this tent frame thing.
The general look of the Grand Ascendant's Cloister is definitely a keeper.

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Thanks Yeti!

By the way, that last thing is not the Ascendancy. Wink

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:59 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
st.Veloth, The Repenting
28 Feb 2015

it would be nice to see styles other than indoril, this is the capital of morrowind we're talking about, it should represent the uniqueness and diversity of the country along with the ruling house
Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
petra
22 Mar 2015

I played with this with a tweak of another mod.

I took the skinksoul scripts from the ghoul soul quest in the mages guild and made it look for the captured soul of almalexia in azura's star. (After removing the filled gem,
I replace it with an unfilled azura's star)

I essentially gave the option of setting her free, with no memory of the events of tribunal or that st nevar is dead.

I also added giving her back hopesfire, but if you have trueflame with you, she freaks out because she can't understand why you have it.

Now with what I did, all she does is tend an eternal flame, and look pretty, but I'm sure you folks could do a lot more with it.
Post Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group