Obsolete TR_Data bugreports

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Also: typo "recieve" in TR_bk_BlessedReman_T0.
Last edited by arvisrend on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

The Imperial Heraldry book shows neither text (except for section titles) nor images ingame. I don't see the book art in the TR_Data.7z either.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Fixed and fixed. Download both the TR_Data.esm and TR_Data.7z again if you downloaded them right after I posted the update originally. Or in your case, arvisrend, you can download those seven .tga images yourself from the link you gave me earlier and put them in your Bookart\TR\ directory instead of downloading TR_Data.7z a second time due to your current bandwidth restraints.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
wollibeebee
Developer

Post by wollibeebee »

TR_terrain_BM rocks no longer have green vertex shading left over from when they were cloned from the WG set.
Don't forget that I did the same for the GL rocks in map 4 which had the green colouring due to being WG retextures.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

We already have those in TR_Data, don't we?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Please add a TR_ NPC class for "ore miners", so as to filter kwama miner dialogue from them - the vanilla class considers them all egg miners by default. Same stats as Miner are probably appropriate
wollibeebee
Developer

Post by wollibeebee »

Haplo wrote:We already have those in TR_Data, don't we?
Very much no.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Hmm, well then... where might I find them? :-)

EDIT: Actually wolli I looked and we DO have those brown GL rocks in TR_Data already. Look for TR_terr_GL_rock with _br appending and TR_terr_rock_GL with _br appending in the Statics tab. The names had to be shortened to terr from terrain in both cases because of the archaic file character limit in the Morrowind CS.

Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

TR_bk_RainofSand_MC has what seems to be a note from the IRL writer attached at the bottom:

P.S. I still can not abide by a few of the suggestions that I received, such as "Dro'Shavi remains convinced of one that is far superior." This sounds far too fluent and complex for a grizzled old Khajiit.

Either that, or something I don't understand is going on in that text.
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

That's definitely an error. [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=10029&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=rain+sand]this[/url] is the version that should be used, I think.
Test
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

I remember someone fixing the bounding box of (or whatever was wrong about) TR_misc_stn_platter but the fix not being merged into the Data because of reservations that there might be references to it in the Mainland already.

Well, there are none, and if there were they would probably be dysfunctional (Yeti just added one to m3a4west and it threw errors ingame). Let's get that thing replaced ASAP before more modders waste their time trying to use it. We might change its ID so that the old uses get deleted and the new model doesn't pop up in random places.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Ignore this post.

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Ignore this post too.

arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

The TR_ex_Red_platform_02 mesh should be reverted to its old version ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/832 ... form_02.7z ), and wolli's fixed version should become TR_ex_Red_platform_03. This way Kogotel and Kogomar will automatically fix themselves when we release SE 1.6 (for all players who update the Data).
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Ouch. An unnamed mib in the channel just made me aware that the new TR_Data.esm is newer than the Sacred East TR_Mainland.esm and thus playing the alpha together with SE doesn't work if you don't manually change dates. I should totally get a real testing setup. Anyway, Haplo, please re-date TR_Data.esm to one hour before the Sacred East TR_Mainland.esm. (For example, 8 Aug 2013, 03:51 in my timezone.) This way it will appear older than TR_Mainland.esm (so Morrowind won't be confused) but newer than the TR_Data.esm from SE. Thank you and sorry for another thing I should have noticed earlier!!
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

I probably have reported this several times but it got buried over and over, so here is the fix: Corrected Meshes/TR/tr_terr_rmcliff03-0.5.nif. I changed the scale of the RootCollisionNode from 0.5 to 1.0 (similarly to tr_terr_rmcliff04-0.5), and the collision seems to work fine ingame.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

w_crossbow.nif model (used for "TR_w_wood_crossbow" in the Data) does weird things when placed in the CS (rotates 'off' the bounding box, disappears altogether when selected, etc.). Someone model-savvy should figure out what's wrong with it and fix it so we may use this awesome crossbow.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

w_crossbow.nif model (used for "TR_w_wood_crossbow" in the Data) does weird things when placed in the CS (rotates 'off' the bounding box, disappears altogether when selected, etc.).
The w_crossbow_dwemer.nif model does the same thing.
Seneca37
Lead Developer

TR_ring_falling_second_barrier

Post by Seneca37 »

The TR_ring_falling_second_barrier has a belt for the model - not a ring. The icon is correct.
RyanS
Lead Developer

Post by RyanS »

For the next data update, I am asking for Rats' map (or any of his future maps) to be added for claim i3-278-Imp.

Here's a link to the claim and downloads: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12340&start=40
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

There are a bunch of cells beside the testing cell in TR_Data.esm.
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

Whoever updates TR_Data next should implement the ranks for House Hlaalu and House Indoril listed in [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=323775#323775]this thread[/url].
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

I checked the bsa file. All my changes appear to be there.
abot
TR Tester

Post by abot »

seneca37 wrote:There are a bunch of cells beside the testing cell in TR_Data.esm.
I see only TR Testing Cell, it seems ok to me, maybe try redownloading
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

abot wrote:
seneca37 wrote:There are a bunch of cells beside the testing cell in TR_Data.esm.
I see only TR Testing Cell, it seems ok to me, maybe try redownloading
Somehow I had gotten a version with the extra cells - The latest one does not have them in it. I hope its the latest one. How does one tell if they have the latest version? Might I suggest a text file (TR_readme.txt) within the .7z that has, at least, the date the .7z file was zipped together. It really should have a list of all the updates to the files and directories, without any spoilers.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

abot wrote: [MISSING] Activator ID:"TR_act_Ind_mark_dunaka" (Dun Akafell) <TR/x/tr_act_ind_mark_Dun.nif>
Why is this being reported as missing? Neither the activator nor the model should be in the archive by now. (Or is this because the Dropbox version is slightly out of date?)
abot
TR Tester

Post by abot »

arvisrend wrote:(Or is this because the Dropbox version is slightly out of date?)
probably, last non-dropbox version has it removed, confirmed
wollibeebee
Developer

Post by wollibeebee »

Now leave me alone:
Attachments
TR_Wolli_Mountains.7z
Come get your mountains boys!
(268.65 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Love ya wolli <3

Updated naming, fixed texture paths to DDS, and made a few edits to the 3 mountain peaks for TRV.

The BM mountain peaks and snow cliffs are not final, as we need a new texture for those. But that can easily be replaced later. Everything else in the "Meshes" folder should be ready.

Do not merge the [Unused] folder yet. They contain extra BM and AL variants of those meshes, which we are not sure we need at this point (sorry wolli).
Attachments
TR_MountainsRidges.7z
(292.29 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates