Artifacts Brainstorming

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Cicero

Artifacts Brainstorming

Post by Cicero »

I know this isn't concept ART, but it is a concept nonetheless.

Hey everyone and anyone who reads this. I was just messing around with tr data and I was thinking about a post did a while go about more artifacts in Tr. I know ashtaar has done an excellent job with the daedric artifacts and helmets, but there needs to be more. I quickly edited a mesh around and textures and I created a lore friendly looking chillrend with the glass shortsword (just like oblivion and skyrim with their versions).

I have uploaded the file and some screenshots.
Attachments
data files.zip
The file.
(56.97 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
both.jpg
I wish.
(869.99 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
stats.jpg
The stats for it. (too powerful)?
(694.48 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
in game.jpg
Here is a picture of it in-game.
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 657 times
Last edited by Cicero on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/2686043/?
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

That looks great! I do agree a few items from the other games should be in Morrowind, just to keep the "tradition" consistent. But what we need badly are original artifacts. If you can think of some, that would be great. Great job on Chillrend, again!
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz
Ragox
Developer

Post by Ragox »

Hey Cicero, that looks really awesome and so vanilla-like (in a good way) :)
I think the stats are actually balanced (well, for a powerful artifact), but it should be worth quite a bit more gold (I'd say at least 100.000).

Have you noticed the project I started for adding more artifacts already? You were the one who actually inspired me to start it.

I'd love to work together with you, since you clearly seem much more experienced when it comes to meshes. All I'm able to do yet is to change mesh textures in nifscope and create dds icons, so I have to rely on well made resources (which are surprisingly rare).

So if you like, I'd happily share everything I've done so far with you (+ let you edit it in any way you might wish) and give you the project lead, since my free time is severely limited at the moment anyways.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Hey Ragox. Thank you for the kind words. As for the lead on the artifact project, I too have limited time (college) but I could certainly help out with your project to get artifacts into TR. I defiantly think we should start a continuing topic here on TR about artifacts where we create models frequently and upload them, maybe keep the topic visible for everyone by being in the 10 recently active discussions. Maybe it will have a better chance of one of the lead developers implementing the new items into the data BSA. I have been working more on my showcase to become a developer here on the forums so I can have more flexibility. I'll keep you posted about anything artifact related.
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

I usually have a lot of time on my hands, but I can't do jack with modeling and/or textures. If you could give me some tips? I would really love to learn. I have some ideas on my mind.
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Dormichigan64 wrote:I usually have a lot of time on my hands, but I can't do jack with modeling and/or textures. If you could give me some tips? I would really love to learn. I have some ideas on my mind.

Sounds good :). Will need as much help as we can get to make sure there is a wide selection of artifacts in TR.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Just some ideas I had.

Bethesda Created//
-----------------

-Anvil of Mithas and Hammer of Gharen (On display in Castle - Old Ebonheart (Cannot pick up anvil, Hammer detect enhantment constant effect)
-Blade of Woe ( Dark Brotherhood Agent - Almalexia)
-Chillrend (Big Nord Necropolis in the Velothi Mountains)
-Boots of Bloody Bounding (Somewhere in the argon jungle boarder)
-Spelldrinker Amulet (Old Ebonheart Mages Guild (quest reward)

New Artifacts//
---------------

-Adventurer's Ring (Redoran tomb with the Goblins in it)
-Solus Crossbow (Golden crossbow - found in a dwemer ruin by Bosmora)
-Ancestor Shroud (Robe - found in Zannamu)
-Soulburner (Special Adamantium Mace - found in the largest dungeon close to Narsis (being wielded by a statue))
-Hunter's Bow (Hircine's quest (statue in wilderness at skyrim boarder))
-Elven warblade (Only "elven" class weapon in the game (shortsword - does fire damage) - Large important ancestal tomb in the Grey Meadows)
-Summoner's Ring (Necromancer Den)
-Harbinger (Claymore - Bandit leader in the Hlaalu Mushroom forest)
-Arnishis Locket (In a civilains locked ornate chest in Gorne)
-Vampire's Ward (Belt - Dun Akafell)

Will get to work on some of these. I think I will also create or touch up on new models for the current TR artifacts like Gwai - Lo and what not.

EDIT: Would it be possible to get this thread changed to Artifact discussion, if any of the admins/ moderators are reading this?
Last edited by Cicero on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

Done, but original posters are able to change topic titles themselves: you just need to edit your first post and change the title there.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Gnomey wrote:Done, but original posters are able to change topic titles themselves: you just need to edit your first post and change the title there.

Ah okay, thanks gnomey
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

I was thinking of the anvil of mithas myself. As for making the items themselves, I have the right tools (I think), but not the know-hows. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Dormichigan64 wrote:I was thinking of the anvil of mithas myself. As for making the items themselves, I have the right tools (I think), but not the know-hows. Looking forward to see what you come up with.
Maybe it could be an activator where if you touch it it could give you a blessing like a shrine or something
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

That would be cool. Maybe it could be used in a quest to craft something. Maybe the Hammer of Gharen could be used as an unbreakable repair hammer.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

here is some artifacts already in TR that I can think of, some I am thinking about remodelling to look like artifacts.

Ring of Lighting Speed
Veloth's Cursed Gift
Axe of Boethiah
Edge of the Abyss
Gwai-lo
Dagger of Meridia
Soul Anchor
Cuirass of Mobility

For the Hammer, I am thinking it could have 100 uses and have the highest quality, just like Skeleton key for lockpicking.

Just on a side note, I think the ebony claymore should be changed a little bit so that Umbra looks unique.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Where do you think is the best place to look for modelling tutorials? Also, what do think of my artifacts so far? could you try working on some?

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Dormichigan64 wrote:Where do you think is the best place to look for modelling tutorials? Also, what do think of my artifacts so far? could you try working on some?
I quite like them, I will defiantly think about doing something with them. As for programs, I use blender, NiF Skope and Paint.NET.

Paint.net supports DDS format for texturing meshes in Nif Skope, which are edited from the models made in blender.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24644&highlight=

From the post here started from Ragok, these are the artifacts discussed (new); including the ones you thought of:

-Druhlag's Screamer
-Daedric Sickle
-Swiftcut Sabre
-The Gallant Thrust
-The Stormbringer
-Heart of Ice longsword
-Nightcutter
-The Belt of Equilibrium

The ones I like the most are The Belt of Equilibrium and Swiftcut Sabre. The other ones are good too, some the stories are good :). Not too sure about Daedric Sickle and Gallant Thrust, maybe a rename will be good enough for these two to shine I'm thinking.

One thing I absolutely want to do is make sure non of the artifacts have Daedric weapon textures, it makes it look too, generic.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Even the Daedric crescent has a unique texture, so I agree. A few more arties:

The Kinslayer
war axe
enchantment:
scripted effect, does extra damage to wielder's same race

Koshra's Bloom
skirt
enchantment:
constant effect
levitation 10 pts
silence

Madman's Brush of Free Will
short blade
enchantment:
cast when strikes
command humanoid 30 pts for 60 secs on touch
command creature 30 pts for 60 secs on touch
drain intelligence 10 pts for 60 secs on self
drain personality 10 pts for 60 secs on self

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I like those a lot actually :). Although I think the skirt one shouldn't have silence, you won't be able to use spells otherwise. I was thinking of chameleon 50% or sanctuary 20%
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

But it's infinite levitation so I thought it would balance it out. Nom sayn.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I guess so :).

I uploaded a file that adds all the artifacts into the TR testing cells (They are in the floating chest and the shrine right next to the chest. The artifacts are the ones places in TR before and the new ones that we have create. So far the new ones are just place-holder names, but the ID's are created to see how many items we have so far. The plug-in isn't including any of the artifacts Ashtaar made, but with his combined with the included esp. There are 48+ artifacts so far.

Just to recap, Ashtaars artifacts are as followed:

-Flask of Lillandril
-King Orgnum's Coffer
-Oghma Infinium
-Ring of Namira
-Ring of Eidolon's Edge
-Dawnbreaker
-Ebony Blade
-Sanguine Rose
-Skull of Corruption
-Wabbajack
Attachments
TR_Artifact_testing.ESP
(8.05 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

New file. Includes the place holders for the artifacts that Ashtaar is creating, now added into the TR Testing Cell
Attachments
TR_Artifact_testing.ESP
(13.18 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

The CS crashes whenever I try to open it. What's up with that?

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Telvayn

Post by Telvayn »

Dormichigan64 wrote:The CS crashes whenever I try to open it. What's up with that?
Did you try to select the required masterfiles manually? The CS will crash when loading a plugin that requires 5 or more.
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Thank you, Telvayn. I will always remember you in my dreams. I'll watch you, and haunt you, and I will become your shadow, friend.

Edit: Never mind. Didn't work. Edit: Wait, no, it did.

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Ragox
Developer

Post by Ragox »

Hey nice progress Cicero.

Within this attachment you can find the stuff I've been working on, please feel free to "scavenge" as much as you like from it :)
Attachments
TR_Artifacts.rar
(1016.2 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Hey Ragok, thank you for the resources. I uploaded an up to date esp with the meshes leading to the right item ID's.
Attachments
artifacts.zip
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 230 times
Dormichigan64
Developer

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Cicero, I am assuming that you do not have permission to browse the internal discussion section, so here are all 10 artifacts I came up with:

[spoiler]Ergnum Black-Fist's Bruiser:
blunt one hand
enchantment:
cast when strikes
drain strength 10-15 pts for 7 secs on target
fortify strength 20 pts for 3 secs on self

Ergnum was a mercenary from Skyrim who was hired by a rich noble. But Ergnum was not happy with his payment, so he complained to the noble, who then gave the Bruiser to Ergnum as extra payment. He then took off with the mace and became an adventurer and was famed because of the weapon.
---------------
Face of Masser/Face of Secunda:
heavy/light helmet
enchantment:
constant effect
night eye 40 pts
resist frost 20pts

(these would be rewarded depending on the player's skills. I also imagine them looking like the khajiit helmets from Elder Scrolls Online, Face of Masser would have a red tint when Face of Secunda would be silver.)

no description
---------------
Mehlanra's Web Weaver
ring
enchantment:
cast when used
paralyze 30 ft for 7 secs on target
poison 10 pts in 30 ft for 7 secs on target
drain fatigue 10 pts for 7 secs on self

As tales would suggest, this ring was used by the terrible witch known as Mehlanra who would use it by seducing her victims with her rather attractive appearance. Some believe that it is still in her possession to this day somewhere around the Argonian boarder.
---------------
Black Fang
long blade one hand
enchantment:
cast when strikes
drain health 10 pts for 10 secs on touch
demoralize creature 20 pts for 10 secs on touch
detect animal 15 pts for 10 secs on self

"When the black beast roams the forest, the land is theirs. When the black beast climbs the mountains, the sky is theirs. When the black beast walks the earth, the world is theirs." -translated Bosmeri text. Nothing is known about this weapon except that it exists. Many have claimed seeing the blade before going paranoid and sick, after which they would die slowly.
---------------
Wall of Lords
heavy shield
enchantment:
constant effect
fortify personality 20 pts
shield 20 pts
resist magicka 20pts

The Wall of Lords was crafted by Sindion Evicus, master craftsman. Sindion was working in a mine when a large burst of magical energy from a mage duel up above collapsed one of the tunnels. Using his shield, Sindion managed to protect the few survivors from the collapse and the magic energy, hence the name Wall of Lords.
---------------
Spirit Helm
medium helmet
enchantment:
constant effect
chameleon 40 pts
resist normal weapons 100 pts
weakness to magicka 60 pts

(I imagine this looking like a skull under a hood)

It was clear that Fadril Arendu, a very powerful yet not particularly well known enchanter, was not the most sane of individuals, because he was crazy enough to succeed in transforming himself into a ghost. Shortly after, he was laid to rest in the city of Necrom. It is said that his ghostly head still lies in his ashes, and grants anyone who is silly enough to wear it the ability to appear as a ghost.
---------------
Mountainrend
medium right gauntlet
enchantment:
cast when used
disintegrate armor 30 pts in 10 ft on touch
shock damage 20 pts in 10 ft on touch

Similar to it's left counterpart, Ironcleave, it's origins are unknown, but it is known for it's power, and is a popular item for treasure hunters and adventurers alike.
---------------
Ironcleave
medium left gauntlet
enchantment:
cast when used
disintegrate weapon 30 pts in 10 on touch
fire damage 20 pts in 10 ft on touch

Like it's cousin, Mountainrend, it's origins are unknown, but it is a very powerful item, and is sought out by treasure hunters and adventurers alike.
---------------
Arrow of Everflight
arrow
enchantment:
shock damage 5-11 pts on touch
scripted effect:
gets replaced every time it gets shot

This magical arrow is truly a must-have item for every archer. Every time it leaves it's quiver, it is replaced by another, yielding an infinite amount of arrows.
---------------
Guard of the Champion
medium cuirass
enchantment:
constant effect
shield 40 pts
restore fatigue 10 pts

(there would be a quest to get either the guard or the thingie on the post above. It might go something like this.)

The captain of the guard at some town will ask you to take care of a troll problem. Upon entering the lair in which the trolls are, Malacath's follower will talk to you saying that Malacath wants you to not kill the trolls but instead just lead them away from the town to another cave. But, when you near the other cave, an aspect of Hircine will appear telling you to get rid of them for good in case they decide to attack again. You can either kill the trolls or lead them to the cave. If you decide to save the cute things, tell Malacath's follower that you did and he will reward you with the guard of the Champion. If you decide to kill them, however, Hircine will appear again to reward you the other thingie. After all the crap you went through, go back to town and tell the captain that it wasn't much of a problem. Eh? Eh?
[/spoiler]

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Ragox
Developer

Post by Ragox »

Have you worked any further on this Cicero?

I'd love to see more artifacts of yours! :)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I haven't been on tr as frequently recently, I'm busy with college and what not. I noticed that there were ten more artifacts discussed which is awesome. I was also thinking of one, maybe a sword that on constant effect restore health, fatigue and magic 1pt. There's no item in the game that restore magic at constant effect and I think that this would be unique. I was thinking maybe a shop owner would have found it and is willing to sell it for 500,000. This would mean that the player would have played the game for a while to gather that much money to buy it. Killing the guy would not show you to get the weapon either as the weapon could be sold through a dialogue script and not through normal bartering.

I'm also thinking that because this is a script item, maybe the guy your buying it from will ask you a question like "Just to ask, what kind of weapon do you think this is?". The player has to guess after buying if it is a:

Short sword
Long sword
Claymore
Spear
Bow
Axe
Battle Axe
Mace
Hammer

Based on what the player chooses, there is no wrong answer, and the seller will make it seem like that the player chose the right answer. Choosing which ever option will give the player the weapon in the form of the option they chose, hopefully them choosing their preferred weapon type. If that makes any sense.

Something like this maybe?

http://www.darkcrystal.com/site_images/gallery_images/DC_Prop_9303_12A.jpg

Thinking that the trader could be one of the traders in the village of Mandul.

Mandul being this place:

http://tamriel-rebuilt.tumblr.com/image/71024725488
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

There's no real reason for a trader in Mandul to have a 500,000 Septim artifact. In such a small village, such an item would be more prone to be a liability, as it would no doubt draw the interest of bandits and the like. Almalexia would be a natural location for odd artifacts like that, or perhaps Imperial port towns or something. The idea might also work for a Velothi town in Telvannis, but only if Telvannis doesn't have a lot of bandits.

Another way of ensuring the player can't loot the weapon off of the buyer is to go the Oblivion and Skyrim route of putting it in a container the player can't access. That way everything can be handled via normal barter, though the player won't be able to choose the preferred weapon type.
That being said, stealing an artifact off the merchant is a viable alternative choice for the player to make, and there's no real reason to discourage that. (That's something that bothers me about adding scripted locks, for instance; it's generally better to just plan for the eventuality that the player is able to open the lock than to limit the player's options arbitrarily). If we were to go that route, I think there should be some indication that there is more to the dealer than meets the eye. (Maybe a Daedric cultist tasked by his prince to make the Nerevarine's peregrinations a little more interesting).
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I guess that would be a better idea. Mournhold has the museum, and has all the wealthy merchants, I guess it would make sense for it to be there. Thanks.
Dreadnautilus

Post by Dreadnautilus »

I like the idea of an artifact that you have to buy with preposterous amounts of money. Gives you something to do with all the loads of septims you build up by the end of the game. I always ended up having a few tens of thousands of gold and nothing to really spend it on.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Dreadnautilus wrote:I like the idea of an artifact that you have to buy with preposterous amounts of money. Gives you something to do with all the loads of septims you build up by the end of the game. I always ended up having a few tens of thousands of gold and nothing to really spend it on.
Exactly lol, I currently have three million gold with my character, and I haven't even defeated dagoth ur yet or gone to the expansion area's, and I didn't even cheat to get that amount, I just go to creeper a lot lol. I kind of got the idea from fable as you need to spend a lot of money on traders to get certain items.
Fiore1300

Artifact Ideas

Post by Fiore1300 »

A couple artifact ideas.

Name: Spite of Peryctor (aka Dagon's Horns, Peasant's Trident, Kingmaker)

Type: Spear

Suggested Effects: Low base damage with multipliers against NPCs of the Noble Class or who wear upper class clothing. Alternatively, make it available to low-level characters with high base damage, but have it consume gold with each successful hit.

Lore: Though it may look an ordinary pitchfork, this lethal artifact has long been sought by usurper and rebel alike. Its first recorded appearance was in High Rock towards the end of the First Era during the bloody rebellion of Peryctor the Pauper, and was said to have retained the spirit of its master's spite long after his death. The artifact is sometimes connected to Mehrunes Dagon, who is rumored to bestow the artifact on those that please him.

--------------------

Name: Mask of Infidelity (Oronan Deathmask, Deathmask of Dres Orona)

Type: Clothing

Suggested Effects: Inspires universal revulsion towards the wearer.

Lore: The funerary mask of the infamous Dres Orona of the early Second Era. A Dunmeri noblewoman, Dres Orona is remembered as a legend of her time in eastern Morrowind for her political machinations and illicit affairs that led to the breakout of a house war between Dres and Indoril that would later become known as the Oronan War. While executed by the lawmen of Dres only six years into the conflict, the war would grind on another twenty-six years.

--------------------

Name: Empress Moonsuit

Type: Helmet, Robe

Suggested Effects: Water Breathing, Levitation, Magicka Regeneration, and Low Durability.

Lore: The moonsuit of Empress Morihatha. Empress Morihatha was renowned as an enlightened ruler and patron of both artists and scholars. In commissioning the 2nd Pocket Guide to the Empire, she also set aside funds for exploratory missions to Masser and Secunda so that the moons too could be documented. This moonsuit was commissioned for the Queen for her to oversee her new lands, but was never used.

--------------------

Name: Saint Scylurus' Rainment (Frock of the Pyre, Scabbed Habbit, Firelands Rainment)

Type: Clothing, Robe

Suggested Effects: High Resistance to Fire, Flame Aura, Restoration Skill Boost

Lore: The charred habit of Scylurus, the Saint of Scabs, Canon of Cauterization, and Bishop of the Bonfire and the Festering Wound. Scylurus was a legendary Colovian augur and healer known for his sermons against the Alessian Order. It is often recalled that his flesh was burnt black and that he could hardly move for the pain. The healer's poor state is traced back by any numer of legends, running the gauntlet from Scylurus receiving enlightenment from the fiery breath of Akatosh atop Mount Branorii to a botched attempt by the Alessian Order to burn him at the stake.

--------------------

I'm still working on more ideas. Some suggested effects may be impossible. Just trying to come up with new ideas here. Let me know what you think.
"You preserve your shame but you kill your glory." Victor Hugo
Ragox
Developer

Post by Ragox »

Just letting you guys know that my work on the internal project continues.

BTW, here are my artifact designs so far (for those who can't access the internal discussion):

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/8RkMNIG.png[/img][/spoiler]
Cicero if you like, I'd love to keep working together with you.
If you're up for that, it would be great if you could let me know how we could communicate (preferably over Steam).

@Fiore1300: I really like the last one (the robe) a lot. Great backstory and it's very easy to implement. There are also too few clothing artifacts even in vanilla MW. If you want I'd love to add it in :)
Fiore1300

Post by Fiore1300 »

Ragox wrote: @Fiore1300: I really like the last one (the robe) a lot. Great backstory and it's very easy to implement. There are also too few clothing artifacts even in vanilla MW. If you want I'd love to add it in :)
Feel free to add in anything I suggest and make as many adjustments as you see fit.
"You preserve your shame but you kill your glory." Victor Hugo
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

This is awesome, I'll defiantly keep am sure our for this. I left my PC at college and am home over the Christmas break, but when I get back I'll start this up again
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Sorry about the long wait. I'm hoping to start gathering all the ideas we have so far and putting them into a post, so we can keep track of all the artifacts discussed so far.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

There is a lot of artifacts here, I think we will need to go through this list and eliminate some of them.

-Flask of Lillandril
-King Orgnum's Coffer
-Oghma Infinium
-Ring of Namira
-Ring of Eidolon's Edge
-Dawnbreaker
-Ebony Blade
-Sanguine Rose
-Skull of Corruption
-Wabbajack
-Ring of Lighting Speed
-Veloth's Cursed Gift
-Axe of Boethiah
-Edge of the Abyss
-Gwai-lo
-Dagger of Meridia
-Soul Anchor
-Cuirass of Mobility
-Chillrend
-Wings of the Queen of Bats
-Anvil of Mithas
-Hammer of Gharen
-Blade of Woe
-Boots of Bloody Bounding
-Spelldrinker Amulet
-Adventurer's Ring
-Solus Crossbow
-Ancestor Shroud
-Soulburner
-Hunter's Bow
-Elven warblade
-Summoner's Ring
-Harbinger
-Arnishis Locket
-Vampire's Ward
-Druhlag's Screamer
-Daedric War Sythe
-Swiftcut Sabre
-The Gallant Thrust
-The Stormbringer
-Heart of Ice longsword
-Nightcutter
-The Belt of Equilibrium
-The Kinslayer
-Koshra's Bloom
-Madman's Brush of Free Will
-Ergnum Black-Fist's Bruiser:
-Face of Masser
-Face of Secunda
-Mehlanra's Web Weaver
-Black Fang
-Wall of Lords
-Spirit Helm
-Mountainrend
-Ironcleave
-Arrow of Everflight
-Guard of the Champion
-Skeksis
-Spite of Peryctor
-Mask of Infidelity
-Empress Moonsuit
-Saint Scylurus' Rainment
-Heart of Ice
-Vurach's Stormbringer
-Hartwig's Horned Helmet
-Chunzefk Helmet
-Daedric Protector
-Obscuring Flame
-Zuhl's Putrid Skull
-Branch of the Huntress
-Celine's Painful Boon
-Eclipse
-Chakuma's Dreadstrain
Ragox
Developer

Post by Ragox »

Why don't you join our team Cicero?
20 Artifacts are already done internally and Ashstaar doesn't want bis stuff to be available for everybody yet, so I can't post the latest version here.