Around Tamriel in 80 days

Place where in-game literature is written and developed.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Around Tamriel in 80 days

Post by Dormichigan64 »

Do you this would be a nice little easter egg? Maybe not make the title too obvious, but I think it would be a cool idea.
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

It isn't very clear, based off the thread title alone, what your idea is. Please elaborate on why you think it is cool.
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Dormichigan64
Developer
Location: Stop trying to see where I live, you creepy bastard! (Kingston, Ontario)

Post by Dormichigan64 »

I think it's cool because:
First of all, all easter eggs are pretty cool. And secondly, the concept of the book is interesting and I think it would be quite a neat idea to recreate it in Tamriel. In the original book, Mr. Whateverhisnameis encounters interesting and exotic things as he travels around the earth. Tamriel has many things one can find interesting and exotic as well, and to put it in the same context would be putting two great pieces into one.
"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. And life will be all like 'what??'" - Phil Dunphy's Phil's-osophy

(\_/)
(-.-)
(>_<)
Shhh, bunny be snoozing. lolcatz