Claim: i3-779-Imp Not Available for Claiming
Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(853, -2417):0
Accurate map
Local map: OE Castle Local Map 2014
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
Description
A pair of wall towers in OE Castle facing the Inner Sea.

#11 on Local Map.
Last Edited by Rats
(Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:57 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Miraclestone
Developer
05 Aug 2014

Attempting claim! Like the exterior of the claim one of the towers will be slightly larger than the other, both will lead up through stairs and a trap door to a circular room fitted with arrow slits and stocked for archers. I would like to have both towers lead down to the plausible tunnel system/dungeon of the castle but that will probably have to wait for other parts of the castle to be finalized. Despite maybe not being able to work on the basement, I would like try my hand on the towers anyways.
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Miraclestone
Developer
05 Aug 2014

yeah what I said above ^^^

Sorry :D
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Please choose another interior for the time being.
I know people want to get started on this, but I'm hesitant to let out the interiors until the whole castle has been properly planned out. I'd hate to have to put a stop to someone's work or end up having to re-purpose an interior. Hopefully, in the next few weeks, we'll have the OE castle all set for claiming.
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Miraclestone
Developer
05 Aug 2014

That makes sense, I kinda thought this would happen anyways. I'll pick another claim no problem!
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group