OK I give up, where is Llevari Telsaran's diamond?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

petra

OK I give up, where is Llevari Telsaran's diamond?

Post by petra »

The subject says it all. I literally have spent 4 hours of real time and something like 1-1/2 days game time searching through the tower. I've stolen everything that's worth over 100 gold (nice haul of scrolls) but I can't find that diamond.
DestinedToDie
Developer

Post by DestinedToDie »

I don't really know, but recommend checking for the quest in UESP.
petra

Post by petra »

DestinedToDie wrote:I don't really know, but recommend checking for the quest in UESP.

I wouldn't bother asking here if it was detailed on UESP
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

The diamond is at the very top floor of "Tel Muthada, Private Quarters", on display on a pillow on the table. You'll need to levitate to get to the diamond. Be warned, though, I hear the diamond's cursed!
Glisp

Post by Glisp »

Isn't that the theives guild quest where the owner of the diamond sends the Thieves guild to test if his diamond's theft proof? If it is, I think it's also guarded by a barrier of some sort that keeps you from picking it up.
petra

Post by petra »

Rats wrote:The diamond is at the very top floor of "Tel Muthada, Private Quarters", on display on a pillow on the table. You'll need to levitate to get to the diamond. Be warned, though, I hear the diamond's cursed!
Thank you very much. I went through the private quarters several times and never noticed that little level above the entrance.
petra

Post by petra »

Glisp wrote:Isn't that the theives guild quest where the owner of the diamond sends the Thieves guild to test if his diamond's theft proof? If it is, I think it's also guarded by a barrier of some sort that keeps you from picking it up.
That's it. Of course, I tried picking it up several times ala Homer Simpson, after I buffed myself up to 100% magicka resist [had to exchange armor with a companion, I normally don't worry too much about resisting magicka, I concentrated my enchantments to be 100% resistant to paralysis (simple, fits in a single exquisite amulet) and then be as reflective as possible.]