Is TR available on torrent?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

dcfvmnxvcmncvmn

Is TR available on torrent?

Post by dcfvmnxvcmncvmn »

Did a search, nothing relevant.

Can I get Tamriel Built on a torrent? I cannot download from Nexus nor Great House Fliggerty because for some reason I can't get more than 15 kb/s from either no matter what browser I use, and my connection likes to randomly cut out.

I wish MSGO would warn me that it'd require TR, but that's neither here nor there...
Theminimanx
Lead Developer

Post by Theminimanx »

A torrent doesn't exist, and I don't really know who to talk to to make that happen. Maybe one of the older members can help you out there.

But as for MGSO, it doesn't require TR. Quite the opposite in fact, MGSO has no effect on any of TR's new meshes and textures.
The death of vanilla Morrowind will end this prophecy and unite all Morrowind fans again under one mod, one faith, one rule by our divine project. The puppet Morrowind overhaul mods will lay down their arms and bow to our will. Those who do not yield will be destroyed.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

I'd guess MGSO has optional elements for TR that you picked by accident when installing it?

Torrent could be a good idea, any idea which tracker to use?
dcfvmnxvcmncvmn

Post by dcfvmnxvcmncvmn »

Well, it wouldn't HAVE to be a torrent... but I don't want to beg someone to go download from nexus/GHF and then re-up to mediafire or mega.co.nz...

[edit] Wait I figured out why! Looks like MSGO for some stupid reason activated ALL of my plugins (one of them requiring TR), when I had several unticked because they made my game crash! Now I have to go through and not only untick them, but go to my folder and find and delete them. Wish there was a way I could quickly compare my save file's plugins used in wrye mash or something to see which ones aren't there so I know which ones to get rid of.

Buuuut if someone still wishes to start a torrent for TR so that I and others with connections whom nexus and flig hates for some reason could give it a go. Pweese? :)

[edit again] Even deleting the offending mod giving new error messages and re-doing MSGO twice, the game still can't find those objects from the plugin that doesn't exist anymore so I don't even. So I guess I have to pop open my personal mod and create those objects so it stops whining. And yay I can play Morrowind again!
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/iy8h2oyz26hk3tb/TamrielRebuilt_14-08.7z]Here's a mediafire mirror[/url]
(it got instantly "uploaded" after analysis, so I guess Haplo or someone else already has it on mediafire but the link didn't get added to the dl page?)