Map 2 Quest: Flin Galore!?!?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Mudcrab Merchant

Map 2 Quest: Flin Galore!?!?

Post by Mudcrab Merchant »

Does anybody know the QuestID for "Flin Galore!"??

UESP doesn't seem to know such a quest even exists...it's on Map 2, given by Lorus Avius at the East Empire Company...it possibly replaced a quest that is no longer part of TR.

Thanks!
uno Dos Dres

Post by uno Dos Dres »

Just find imperial Merro Galvix in Adurin-Ouaka to start a quest.

I have other question. What about a quest "A Symbol of Hope"? How to open secret passage in the tomb? It is not clickable
Mudcrab Merchant

I appreciate the response but that's not exactly what I wanted. I know how to start the quest. I want the "QuestID" for use with the console. Thanks.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

The ID is TR_m2_AO_FlinGalore

May I inquire have you encountered a bug in the quest?

@uno Dos Dres: You need to find the special key in the tomb first.
Mudcrab Merchant

No bugs...I just wanted to see what all of the journal entries were.

On a different note--after spending hours exploring the massive and awe-inspiring ruins of Kemel Ze, may I assume that it's not finished yet? Either that or I just haven't noticed what effects my dwemer coherers have had...

But seriously, Kemel Ze is the most impressive thing I've seen since Blackreach.
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

Ok, gotcha. I thought there might've been issues concerning the NPC movement in that quest -- glad to hear there weren't.

And yes, you're correct, Kemel-Ze is so mind-bogglingly huge that we've yet to wrap our heads around its core purpose, so to speak. There have been plans for the ruins to conceal some great Dwemer secret (not the answer to their disappearance, mind you), though no further work is likely to take place until we're done with the rest of the province.

edit: ...or until the Imperial Archaeological Society's main storyline is created. Which could be relatively sooner with the impending completion of Old Ebonheart.