Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
petra
22 Mar 2015

When I was exploring Teknilashashulpi, in the lower room, anytime I try to pick the gold up I get the error "Did you add a new type of gold? It needs to be added to the Tes3Container.cpp file."

I don't have too much loaded in this installation except BB, TR and a couple of Emma's companions and some stripped clothing mods (meaning I get rid of everything except the clothes I want...I avoid having merchants edited just to get one skirt).

In the meantime I suppose I will have to do without that extra 5 gold lol
Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

This is a mistake on our part. The "Gold_Dae_cursed_005" you're referring to is a Bethesda remnant that shouldn't be used in any interiors.

Thank you for reporting this!

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:55 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
petra
22 Mar 2015

Phew..while I did my best to search and make sure it wasn't brought up before, I'm always a bit scared I'd be reporting something that was widely known...

Having a lot of fun exploring alpha, what a beautiful canvas you've created for yourselves to fill in.

I was exploring Old Ebonheart and I arrived there at 1am game time, and it was like one of those episodes of the Twilight Zone where you wake up and everyone is gone. It was kinda creepy, especially the placeholder doors lol.
Post Fri May 01, 2015 11:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group