What a long strange trip it's been...

Miscellaneous non-TR related discussion.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Kevaar

What a long strange trip it's been...

Post by Kevaar »

Last time I was on this forum was when I was still a bratty little 14-year-old, shortly after Bloodmoon came out...10 years later, I'm surprised and really pleased this place is still going! Talk about a trip down memory lane.

Hello, everyone! I don't know if anyone remembers me (or at least fondly, LOL; I was a pretty crazy teen), but it's amazing seeing how much progress has been made here. The latest screenshots are truly fantastic.

I'd be interested in doing some writing, quests, and/or reviewing for the project, if you still take volunteers. When I read the How to Contribute... thread ([url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=25037]here[/url]) though, I saw a lot of the Guidelines posts were outdated. Does this mean there's some other process for getting involved now?

Thanks in advance!
Anonytroll
Website Administrator

Post by Anonytroll »

Whoops, didn't see your topic as this forum doesn't appear in the updated topic list. Sorry. :(

The one you found is certainly the most up-to-date one, but the forum-specific topics will probably be reformulated for clarity mostly. Basically, they are good to go as long as you keep in mind that the people who wrote them mostly are inactive now.

Basically, if you want to write, post away. For quests, make a showcase to become a developer. For reviewing... I don't know.
10Kaziem
Lead Developer

Post by 10Kaziem »

Hi! We're in the process of updating those guidelines, but for the moment, if you would like to contribute, just start in. If you're looking to contribute to work using the construction set (interiors, exteriors, quest implementation) you'll need to make a showcase. Go by the current guidelines as linked through the How to Contribute thread.

For anything else, just show up and start working.
Kevaar

Post by Kevaar »

Thanks! I'll take a look.
klep
Lead Developer

Post by klep »

I'm surely not of the TR generation to have any memory of you, but welcome back!

As for reviewing, you can directly contact [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13809]seneca37[/url] who will walk you through the process.