Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

A shack on an island in the Thirr River Delta. Home to a person who farms molecrabs and harvests their eggs.

Location on the TR UESP map: http://tamrielrebuilt.uesp.net/trmap/?locx=37952&locy=-149616&zoom=16

Another map of the area: http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/rats_tr/this%20is%20how%20it%20looks_zpsmxp40kjm.png

(ignore the old Group Map coordinates)

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:17 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Claiming. Nothing too crazy, just a shack with lots of molecrab stuff, fishing equipment etc. I'll think of other things as I mod.
Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Sounds good. Granting!
Post Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

About halfway done. The shack just needs to be cluttered further and then playtested. I added a mole crab corpse (unique ID) under the table, hope that's OK.
Post Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Finished. The claim is in a Hlaalu area, but the molecrab farmer has some Telvanni stuff that he/she got from Telvanni traders that stop by to buy molecrab shells for their armour. Although probably not a member of the House, he/she should also be able to tell the player more about the Telvanni than other NPCs from the region.

(By the way, could someone update my account on the new forum so that I'll be able to claim and mod on, thanks)
Post Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group