Almalexia Interior Cells

For topics that just don't seem to fit anywhere else.
mixeraeon93

Almalexia Interior Cells

Post by mixeraeon93 »

Hey guys,
I've just installed this mod for the first time and I have to say that I am EXTREMELY impressed!!!

I was especially amazed at the sheer size of Almalexia, The exterior of the city definitely has to be the jewel in the crown of this huge undertaking of a mod. Whilst I don't want to become hugely involved in this amazing project. It is clear that Almalexia lacking interior cells. Is there anyway I could get involved, perhaps by working on some of the interiors for the city?

Mixeraeon93
Ironed Maidens
Developer

Post by Ironed Maidens »

Hi! Welcome to the forums, glad you like what you've seen! As far as Almalexia goes, at the moment the progression of the city is on hiatus, as we are in the midst of redoing the city proper. HOWEVER, we are always more than happy to have people help us build the world up in other parts of the province.

Please read this thread: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=25037

to see what you need to do! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us. :)
RyanS
Lead Developer

Post by RyanS »

Yes, it would be great if you could get involved!

Believe it or not, most of the Almalexia interiors were completed a few years ago. They just weren't merged with the preview file, mostly due to the hiatus. However, there will likely be some dungeon claims going up within a few weeks, so if you finish your showcase by then, those will be free to grab. :D
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Seneca37
Lead Developer

Post by Seneca37 »

I moved this topic here because the Almalexia forum should just be for work pertaining to Alma.
:)