Jeremys knights stuff

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Assassinace
Developer

Jeremys knights stuff

Post by Assassinace »

Ok I know we are using the Jeremys knights of tamriel stuff but can we also use the domina Devine Domina armour sets?
http://uk.geocities.com/jw_mcguinn/page1.html
Geowulf

Post by Geowulf »

I think I will vote no against this request because allthough these armors look great they seem way too similar to eachother and I think this will only add repetitiveness (spellin?) to TR and not variation. Also, some armors are a bit too much modified to my taste. For example: the chitin and dwemer pauldrons look way different from the original male versions. Also, why would all common armors be made in two versions anyway?

Edit: Maybe we could use some of them.... Like the Imperial ones?
Read the Books of Tamriel @ http://geowulf.tamriel-rebuilt.org

Currently doing:
- Bal Oyra interiors fix
- Bosmora, warehouse and indoor market
OOT status:
BoT (v1.4.)
CoT (v1.0.)
Assassinace
Developer

Post by Assassinace »

Actually there isn't much of a reason to add it as I don't think it adds armors it just changes thier shape if a female equips it. Maybe just suggest it as a mod to use with TR.
TSBasilisk

Post by TSBasilisk »

This may be a bit late, but the armors Jeremy is creating are not just some random armor. They are based off of the 9 Orders of Knights. Those armors are part of the lore, and as such have a right to be integrated, since the Orders will most likely be brought back when enough time has passed. Maybe we should only use the male variant for both genders(I always hated the idea of plate metal remolding itself magically to fit), and then there won't be such a problem. Or just toss in the ability for both armors, but as separate sets.
Legolas55

Post by Legolas55 »

Speaking of Divine Domina, are we going to make a female version for the armor we're making?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'd say no as well (to the domina) If we apply them to every stock armor then it will lock horribly the same..

I talked to Eraser, he doesnt want to change the orginal armors so it would look strange if the new armors had female versions :)