Claim 2-1: (25,6) Shack [Complete]

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Claim 2-1: (25,6) Shack [Complete]

Post by Sniper4 »

Scroll down for the latest version.
Last edited by Sniper4 on Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
throbin

Post by throbin »

In TESCS:

error message:

Unable to find REgion 'Darconis/Necrom' in load for cell 'wilderness'.

In game:

This shack interior is consistent with Tolkar's other interiors (the ones I have reviewed, in any rate). I saw no errors, bleeding textures, etc. There were a lot of crates in one corner of the shack. There were no out of place items here. I thought the table setting (complete with food on the plate) was a nice touch.

I give this interior my thumbs up.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

1a) Not clean at all. Errant changes to a door, a dagger, a bottle, and a candlestick as well as several wilderness cells.
1b) Matches its exterior nicely.
1c) No editor loading problems.

2a) "Cannot find region 'DarconisNecrom' for cell Wilderness...etc" Don't even know why he'd be referring to the outside region, and getting the name wrong just adds insult to injury, lol.
2b) The top of the broom by the door bleeds into the wall. The barrel in the corner is floating slightly. The bedroll and the chest are floating slightly as well. The table, chair, candlestick, bowl, fork, and cup are all imperial, though the last three probably don't matter. The bowl is hovering at least an inch above the table. Furthermore, the door actually links back and forth with the outside, which as I understand it is not meant to happen at this point in the process. The interior cell name should be changed to something more appropriate, like "Region Name, Someguy's Shack".
2c) The shack could use a little more character, some more clutter -- something. I give it a 5.

3) Needs to be cleaned up, mostly. With a little more detail and the fixes noted above, it should be ready for merging.
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sniper4 »

Here is the final version.