4-7

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Inferno_str1ke

4-7

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

ive just been granted this claim by Rodan, so ill keep you posted on all the juicy developments here.
M1ke
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

id better update this

ive got all landscaping and texturing done, and am part way through object adding. Ive also thought of a nice little quest relating to a rock formation ive made, so ill post a plan for that when ive thought through it a bit more. also, in the grazeland area (4-28 ), i want to add something of interest, so what does anyone sugest? daedric, dwemer, yurts, huts...?
M1ke
Rishanor

Post by Rishanor »

Herders? People who know the land better than most other people. Easy to get extra information of the region and other possible useful info for quests etc.
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

yeh, nice idea. so a couple of yurts or even a cave for where they live, and then an area where they keeo their animals. guars would it be?
M1ke
Inferno_str1ke

Post by Inferno_str1ke »

well i used the herder idea to tie in with the quest to do with the big rock throne. so the claims finished now, and ive submitted it in the exteriors forum.i will put a link up here as well for if anyone needs it for border matching, or making interiors

so its: [url]http://www.geocities.com/Infern0_str1ke/TR_4-7_1ke.zip[/url]

you might need to copy/paste
M1ke
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

Yurts? Isn't that... ashlander stuff?...