Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anonymous

I would like to claim Darconis Slums: 1 Cave Entrance/Interior

I also have some questions:
1. This is both the entrance room AND the interior of the mine?

2. What kind of cave is it?

3. What kind of mine is it?

(Dont flame me to much, im new to all this Happy )
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:25 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Assassinace
Developer
21 Aug 2003

I don't believe the cave is up for claiming although I could be wrong.
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

oh im sry Embarassed

i guess i misunderstood then Smile
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:27 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Assassinace
Developer
21 Aug 2003

Don't be it says it's claimable but for some reason I don't think it is.
Post Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Allright, ill assume its taken for now.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:24 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Draega07
21 Aug 2003

I was hoping it was still available as well... that was the one part of the city I really wish I had finished before I left and gave up my claim... ah well...
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group