Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Draega07
21 Aug 2003

I would like to claim the Darconis Slums Cave Entrance/Interior (The Mines)

Thanks,
~Draega

...now to see if i can find the original drawn diagrams I did of those mines... i know they're here somewhere...
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arcadea
Developer Emeritus
23 Aug 2003

granted

Former Moderator of the Core.
Was once called the Sotha Sil of the core.
Post Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:19 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Majra
Developer Emeritus
16 Jan 2004

Draega, why would you abandone it.... sigh I wish good modders would stick around more

*with a single tear rolling down his cheek Majra slowly types*
Revoked
*screams in anguish*

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Post Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group