Library - Collecting Books

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

opelcity

Library - Collecting Books

Post by opelcity »

i don´t know if this came up before (or is even being worked on...) and if this is the right thread to put it into, but in the original game i always enjoyed collecting books and putting them into "Adul´s Library"*. When Tribunal and BM came out, I changed his mod for myself, to work with the new books. Would anyone be interested in using his scripting (of course only if we get his permission to do so) to create a library which will be able to take up every book featured in TR? (could be a bolt-on idea...)

*for those who don´t know what i´m talking about: Aduls Library was a building with empty shelves, and for each book you delivered to them you recieved a small sum of money and a copy of the book was placed in one of the shelves ordered by subject. it was a neat way to collect books, arrange them by subject and being able to keep a copy of the rare books you had to deliver during quests (e.g. aurane´s recipes...) and getting a chance to read them later on...)