Claim Request: Almalexia, Indoril district, (24,-26) 4, 5, 6

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Anonymous

Claim Request: Almalexia, Indoril district, (24,-26) 4, 5, 6

Post by Anonymous »

I'd like to claim these..
4 should be a blacksmith, which it will be with a bar (the one to sell on) downstairs and personal stuff upstairs.. (well, that's actually what all shops are like..)
5 an aphothecery.. another shop as the usual, maybe a desk upstairs where the NPC makes potions itself (or is this an alchemist..?).
6 a house, not a very rich house, nothing in particular (oh and btw, what's this screenwright? is it relevent to the house or is it just some NPC name?)

-Mercury
SlugZ

Post by SlugZ »

which it will be with a bar (the one to sell on)
Desk?
Interior Designer:
----------------------------------
Now making:
Almalexia, Manor district (21,-26) #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 and #8

Yay! Dun Akafell passed review! Now I'm happy! :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No, just a normal bar, the one which each shop has to display their items to be sold
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Well, playwright is the proper word I think (basically a person who writes plays for theaters and such). And yes, the interior should reflect that a person who works as a writer of theatrical plays lives there.

Granted. Happy modding!
Elder Mod.

For now, I'm sleeping in my lightless city beneath the waves.

But someday ... I will be back.

Fthagn.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks =) I'll start on it this weekend, got alota schoolwork for tomorrow and friday =X
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Question!
Is Almalexia not added in the beta map 3? Cause, I wanted to see where my claim was in the exterior, but (24,-26) is empty.. Is Almalexia still being worked on.. or is there a seperate download for it?

-Mercury
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

It is still being worked on. PM me your email, and I'll send you the new meshes, textures and the .esp. Be warned: the claim isn't clean, and the surrounding wilderness still contains floaters, is a bit laggy due to to many objects, and has at least one doorless cave.
Elder Mod.

Fthagn.
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

Hermit, could you send me the files too? I need it for the guildhalls. And should I link the interiors with the exterior?
"Bling shizzle, here's a revizzle . . .oh god, I'm so white. . . "
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

No linking. And I'll need your email too. :)
Elder Mod.

Fthagn.
Aaron
Developer

Post by Aaron »

Send em to me too you lazy bum! ;)

afalis@verizon.net
Claims completed:
Yashazmus, Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
Mzankh, Dwemer Ruin
Nchazdrumn, Dwemer Ruin
Sirrilas, Shrine of Mephala
Moriken, Abandoned Dunmer Stronghold
Old Necrom Morag Tong GH
Darconis Diamond Mine
Assorted other boring claims.
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

That is going to be a problem, because it is a hotmail account, and I don't think you can send that much files to me per hotmail. Well, anyway, here it is:

silverbird17@hotmail.com

AND NO SPAMMING!

:P
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Oh, a hotmail account might not work.. so.. I uploaded it to my site!
http://members.home.nl/snoop.cs/

Have fun =)
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

Thanks alot! :D
-Jacurutu

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Tried to make a start on my claim today.. but I realised I don't know if the blacksmith and apothacery are their homes too, since the blacksmith is only one floor I guess it's only the shop, but the apoth-thingy has 2 floors, so is this also a living quarters?

-Mercury
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

Yes, you could include a living quarters if you'd like. And if you want, you could make a lower level for the blacksmith aswell, since it seems that the shopkeepers are mostly living in the same house as their shops.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ok, thanks =)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ARG! This is actually my first Indoril interior I'm making so help me out here.. how do I fix this hole?! [url]http://members.home.nl/snoop.cs/HoleInTheRoof.JPG[/url] And I don't want to take the supply room out =(

-Mercury
SlugZ

Post by SlugZ »

I belive Kothloth had made a new mesh?
Interior Designer:
Now making:

Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

Next time you make a indoril interior, remember to make the stairs at a corner, so you don't have this problem. I don't know how to fix it.

And hermit, Almalexia still has a lot of yellow error markers instead of the houses and statues they supposed to be. I noticed that the items were using the models I have, but that they didn't were in the right folders. The models I have are in the TR folder, and in their appropiate subfolders. The items in almalexia are using models that are in the main meshes folder, or in a subfolder of the main meshes folder (such as x, i etc.). You might need to take a look at that.
-Jacurutu

Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

*sigh* how come no one knows about those meshes?

[url]http://forums.tamriel-rebuilt.org/viewtopic.php?t=4394[/url]
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

I know about them, I am not some kind of noob. But I'll try. Anyway, thanks Kothloth for reminding me.
-Jacurutu

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great! Thanks =)

Oh and Kasan, I knew about that, but my stairs had to go downstairs.. so they wouldn't fit in the corner.

-Mercury
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Right, anyone who wants to have a look at my FIRST indoril interior ever.. I've uploaded screenshots to my site. +_X [url]http://members.home.nl/snoop.cs[/url] It's the blacksmith from my claim.

-Mercury
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ah, working on the playwrights home.. does this guy only write the plays? Or is he also in charge of them? Because if that were so I would put a stage in for auditions, there so much room in the house!

-Mercury
SlugZ

Post by SlugZ »

Remeber not to mix com_ and de_ together.

I saw a com_ lantern on one of the pictures. It doesn't belong to a Dunmer home.
Interior Designer:
Now making:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I've got lots of com_ actually in this claim, I have to use these because there is no de_ substitude (like furn_com_rm_bar and misc_com_"cutlery, plates"). Please take a look at my claim in the editor or ingame. [url]http://members.home.nl/snoop.cs[/url] It's cell 00BlackSmith, also have a fast look at 00PlayWrightHouse, I've recently started it, but it might also have some problems, I tend to forget the de_ and com_.

-Mercury
SlugZ

Post by SlugZ »

The plates doesn't mather but the bar do.

In fact there is a "secret dunmer bar". The reason why I said secret is that it doen't show up in the list.

You can find it in Vivec -> Black Shalk Inn. Copy the needed pieces and insert them.

:)
Interior Designer:
Now making:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

My Black Shalk Cornerclub has the usual Furn_Com_Bar_..
But I agree there should be a dwemer bar, because in the activator list is a active_de_bar_door..

-Mercury
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

There *IS* a de_bar. I've used it plenty of times. And it do show up in the list.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I've figured it out :lol: The com_bar is located in the Statics tab under furn, but the de_bar is actually located in the activater tab, which is kinda weird!

Mercury-
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yinnie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Yinnie »

Look for it under 'Activators'.

Furn_de_bar or something like that.

You know how I feel about copy pasting....... if anything extra is copy pasted and it appears in the reviews I will be very crossed.

Has any of you here heard of SriKandi's TESCS Item Index?

Google it. Download it.

Useful.
this s*** is bananas...b-a-nan-a-s..
SlugZ

Post by SlugZ »

Sorry I didn't mean the Black Shalk Inn... i meant the Eight Plates in Balmora.
Interior Designer:
Now making:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No problem 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Wth! number 6 of my claim is the playwrights house, but the tileset that Bethasoft used looks nothing like the exterior, there is only one building_08 in the TB, and that one has a tileset of 4x5 downstairs, and 4x5 upstairs, this fits no way in a squared exterior with a smaller piece upstairs.. do I make the same as Bethasoft or do I change my tileset so it fits to my exterior (because it's always said we try not to change the original BS choices or something) ?

-Mercury
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

I too have a interior, with a exterior called ex_MH_building_8, but I just did it the same way bethesda did it.
-Jacurutu

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Kasan Moor wrote:I too have a interior, with a exterior called ex_MH_building_8, but I just did it the same way bethesda did it.
Did you just do this, or were you told to? Cause I don't want to fill up the place and then after submitting hearing that the interior has to be smaller.

-Mercury
SlugZ

Post by SlugZ »

I think you should try to fit the interior into the exterior.

Not regarding what Beth's did.
Interior Designer:
Now making:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I think so too, but can I get an clarification from one of the moderaters/admins?
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

BUMP

Any moderators that want to answer his question? I would like to know too...
-Jacurutu

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

BUMP

OMG, right now I'm kindof pissed that no one has answered to this question that has been asked about 4 times in this thread. Any way, PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION and I had another question, My indoril interior has alot of very small halls, I can put alot of these small rugs in, but that looks just plain old ulgy. On a 3-way, I can put in a large rug, but it bleeds just a little into the wall. Can I still do this, because an indoril interior with no nice rugs just sucks.

-Mercury