Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BalinMinister
21 Aug 2003

Ive tried to install another version of Morrowind on my old laptop and this happens:

"" Render Creation Error

Now before everyone jumps on me for not visiting techinical suppport...I have....I have an appropriate Video Card (while not the best) and I have Direct X8.1 and all the dxdiag tests work as well....my drivers are up to date and well asmuch as ive tried with the internet testimony ive found, nothing really has worked....

If anyone found some way to make this work i would be much obliged to hear it...

Thanks

Post Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

What do you mean under "another version of Morrowind" ? You already have a copy there ?

BTW is there's a chance for me to see that letter accompanying Metamorphosis BM ?

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group