New ships in the harbor in Old Ebonheart, and all new food, buildings, plants, and more in Skyrim. All available through Tamriel Data!
Click here to see a gallery of screenshots and more assets.
Tamriel_Data is a shared asset resouce created collaboratively between Project: Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt, so that we can share our assets, books, and so on, and coordinate our projects better. Tamriel Rebuilt uses Tamriel_Data as our data structure; therefore, Tamriel_Data is required to play Tamriel Rebuilt.
Additionally, Tamriel_Data requires you to register two BSA files. If you do not understand what that means, please check the Nexus download page or the TR Installation video.
The newest version of Tamriel_Data is the appropriate version to use with both Project Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt, even if the most recent Data version is newer than PT or TR’s latest releases.
Tamriel_Data is free to use as modder resource, as long as proper credits are given. See the included readme file for usage permissions.
Version 06.1, Updated 27th July 2018
- Download from Morrowind Nexus: Tamriel_Data
- Download from Google Drive: Vanilla Resolution / High Resolution
- CRC32: 96aa43c6
- SHA-1: 6ebbe1c7127d07b5c51e25cc8a5297a5f433a826
- MD5: c15fa4b1de148632bc1881088f4a981f
- CRC32: fc79fe6c
- SHA-1: 81b1900f530a7adc4e55f00264e3ed218bfc48ea
- MD5: e7130a25d8258430f5cd5f074e24f8ca
This is a non-optional addon for user of LizTail's Animation Kit (available on Morrowind Modding History or the Morrowind Nexus. This file adds the missing toe and tail to all animation files that Tamriel Data adds, allowing for an error-free game (plus tails on Ohmes-Raht and Suthay).
- CRC32: 5ed2e4ee
- SHA-1: 193213f579d5a8ef0b03e9b1462726c063f2e88c
- MD5: b411cfbec1ea450e13c808bbc2ad13d0