A potential Pacific time meeting (4 AM UTC) where, among other things, we try and nail down the lore on the Kamal invasion and flooding of Morrowind.
Other potential topics: further Almas Thirr planning (who does what when) and Sundered Scar discussion (sorting out any remaining asset claims, exterior claim borders, possibly setting up design claims for them). Possibly further quest discussion.
- A general discussion about issues with lack of communication and interaction between asset work on Discord and asset work on the site. (Progress posted to Discord not making it back to the site, feedback on the forum and Discord running in parallel, etc.)
- TV NPC claims second pass
- Possibly more Narsis/Shipal-shin interior claim discussions.
- The former Hlan Oek Zenithar cult should be discussed more. It is being removed from Hlan Oek likely to Kragenmoor. After discussion with Infragris and Thomas, the Knights of Iron from High Rock might be a bad fit and a (perhaps more Nibenese) Zenithar cult should probably be substituted (no real effect on interiors).
- Sorting out which cites have which guild halls
- Thieves Guild
- Morag Tong
- How much do the Temple and Cult need this?
- Resolving more Imperial Cult issues, perhaps up to a Template Meeting
- IC shrines start appearing in Thirr Valley and need a better overarching characterisation
- The faction endgame
- Same thing for the Psijjic Order.
- Requires Infragris and a whole lot of lore-aware people.
- The integration of PI (Padomiac Isles) assets through TR's browser.
Kamal Invasion of Morrowind
According to a snap vote agreed upon in the meeting, it was decided that Vivec’s flood of Morrowind affected parts of western Morrowind rather than the whole province.