- How do people like the new region pages?
- When do we want to merge LA-North into IT?
- Dres concept art, finalizing those so the modelers can start
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- early quests and starting zones (Teyn, Ancylis, Andothren, Almas Thirr, and whatever comes next);
- the Houses Hlaalu and Redoran and what we know about them and their interaction;
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur;
- how are daedra actually being worshipped?
Narsis District Guildhalls
Old map for illustration:
The following locations will have guild halls:
- Narsis (Tier I): 1 FG, 1 MG, 1 TG
- Kragen Mar (Tier II): 1 FG, 1 MG, 1 TG
- Ud Hleryn (Tier III): 1 FG, 1 TG
- Hlan Oek (Tier III): 1 TG
- Othmura (Tier III): 1 MG
- Idathren (Tier IV): 1 MG
- Narun (Tier IV): 1 MG
This would mean the following guilds would have new halls:
- Fighters Guild: 3
- Mages Guild: 5
- Thieves Guild: 4
Merging LA north into Indoril-Thirr
No short-term merge of Indoril-Thirr with neighbouring Lake Andaram content will happen. A section file for Lake Andaram North has been created to house the split-off part.
Region pages in the new Handbook
Feedback is overwhelmingly positive. We might need another check with the team when more pages are written.
Interiors should be moved to unclaimed as soon as possible. After the claims are finished and merged, NPCing can begin.
Dialogue writing can start right away for the region, but implementation must wait until NPCing is finished. Read more here.